University level, Italian Courses:
- Physioterapy Degree
- Diploma of Herbalist
- Master in Nutritional Science and Applied Dietetetics
- Master in Osteoapthy
- Master in Naturopathy
- Master in Analytical Psychology
- Education in “Kinesiologia Medica”.
- Rescuer, Officer of Military Italian Red Cross.
- Other Italian titles.
- Proficiency Courses followed inside Italian Goverment Health Agencies: Osteopathy, Tutorof Osteopathy; Nutritional Hygiene, Nutritional Consultant.
- Italian authorization, from 1996, for performing the following Complementary Medicine disciplines: Naturopathy, Chiropractic and Osteopathy (afterwards of an inspection of Health Italian Agencies, with authorization as well for using the terms: Medical Herbalist, Medical Naturopath, Osteopath e Chiropractor).
- Director of the Herbal Laboratory in Oderzo town, Treviso province.
- Medical Herbalist Certificate, four years Course, with one year pre-course, with final 600 hours of training performed in London and Toronto (Canada).
- Naturopath Diploma, three years course, London.
- Member of The British Medical Acupuncture Society
- PhD, Doctor of Naturopathy Degree.
- Degree of Traditional Medicines (Colombo), e and Training of some months among The Colombo Government Hospital (one month a year, for six years).
- Diploma in Manipulative Medical Science; including Osteopathy and Chiropractic (Colombo), and 13 years later:
- Degree of “Doctor of Chiropractic”
- Diploma of Electro-Homoeopathy (New Delhi)
- Diploma in Yoga Education (Tirupati-Andra Pradesh)
- Other Western and Eastern titles.
- Scientific Director of The Centro Terapie Naturali of Oderzo town , in North Italy, Venice area, in which he perform his own complementary medical activities. The Clinic is classified as Centro di Eccellenza di Ossigeno Ozono Terapia by The Società Scientifica Italiana di Ossigeno-Ozono Terapia, S.S.I.O.O.T., (www.ossigenoozono.it).
- Former Director of the three years Naturopathy Course of The Università Internazionale of Milan, North Italy.
- Lecturer and Testimonial, Master in Naturopatia, Ia Facoltà di Medicina e Chirurgia, Dip. di Neurologia e Otorinolaringoiatria, Sapienza State University of Rome (www.chinesis.org, or: www.uniroma1.it).
- College of Naturopathic Medicine–Italia, Padua (near Venice): Naturopathy, Nutrition, Flower Therapy Courses.
- Centri Formativi Associati-Istituto Olistico Italiano, Padova: several courses for naturopaths and related (www.centriformativi.it).
- Other Italian Institutes of Complementary Medicine: lecturer.
Studied in United Kingdom, in several stages there, from 1989 up to 1992. In Canada, United States and Mexico, from 1990 to1994. Among 25 years, he stayed 21 times in Asia, mainly in India, Sri Lanka and Pakistan, for studies on natural medicines and for social voluntary work. In South India, Kanyakumary district, he supervised for seven years a School, Government recognized, for poor children, that now is autonomous and has about 300 pupils, plus other work for human promotion. In Italy as well he is in contact with the Indian still living, no-profit organization: please see www.confraternity.org. Has visited countries of Europe, the Far East, the Middle East, Africa; Mexico and Brazil.
Books and journalistic activities
- Wrote hundreds of articles for Journals and newspaper of the field of CAM (Complementary and Alternative Medicines). And the following books, viz: Trattato di Fitoterapia Commonwealth Britannica, inside The “Informatore Omeobioterapico”, (2 volums) ed. 1995-96, Nuova Ipsa Editore. Also in CD version.
- Naturopatia: Dai Pionieri al 2000 – Ed. GB, Padova, 1999. The first Italian book that describes the history, development and state of the art of Western Naturopathy.
- Guida a Schede per la Lettura Professionale della Analisi Mineral-Tissutale del Capello o Mineralogramma, Ed. Gheos, 2002. A Guide book on the reading of the Hair Mineral Trace Analysis.
- Magnetoterapia a Campo Stabile, IIa Edition, 2007. It describes the therapeutic use of the magnets. Indeed F. Ambrosi has been student of Dr. Neville Bengali of Mumbay, a well known Homoeopath- Magneto-Therapist. Further to the publication of this Italian book, the Italian Ministry of Health has recognized some magnets as “Dispositivi Medici”.
- “Biorisonanza in Naturopatia”, DVD + e-Book: 5 hours seminar, English and Italian language, plus e-book in Italian, 2010.
Winner in 2001, in Rome, Campidoglio, of The Prize “Dante Alighieri”, under High Patronage of The Presidenza della Repubblica, for his activity in Scientific Journalism, for his books and publications in the field of Complementary Medicines, and for the Researches related.